- Referred by: Demand Justice (finally they found someone who’s actually a judge already! Do you think they’re worried about paper trails?)
- Judge on the D.C. Circuit
- Married to the ACLU’s top lawyer—imagine having the ACLU deciding SCOTUS cases!!
- Totally gets it about abortion: we have to have abortion to free women from “conscription” into motherhood!
- She gets it about churches too—letting Christians decide for themselves who can and can’t be a minister is “a substantial threat to the American rule of law.” (SCOTUS went 9-0 the other way—which is why we need her on the Court, to balance weak-kneed moderates like Sotomayor and Ginsburg!)
- Has a great judicial record:
Favorite Nina :
“impaired access to contraceptives . . . reinforces broader patterns of discrimination against women as a class of presumptive breeders,”
If A3P figures out we’re considering Nina Pillard, they’ll raise a fortune to stop her